Returns And Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. We will happily accept a return subject to the following:
You are eligible for exchange or credit only (this is due to the cost we incur for offering these services on our website).
Eligible for an online credit, exchange or refund. Products purchased on pre-order are no different to an in stock full priced item.
Refunds are not available for purchases of items which have been discounted. I&W will provide an exchange where possible or an online credit.
You are welcome to return for an online credit, exchange or refund.
You are eligible for an online credit or exchange only.
• Your refund or credit includes the cost of the product but not any shipping paid on the original order
• Any refunds will be processed via the original method of payment
• If you wish to return an item, you must post your item within 10 days of receiving your purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the time-frame. Post to PO Box 46 Burra SA 5417
• Items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with tags attached Gift cards may not be returned
• Store-credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Iris & Wool is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We encourage you to return your item/s via registered or traceable postal services, taking note of your tracking number. Returned items must be sent by a prepaid method of shipping.
PROCESSING YOUR RETURN
We endeavour to process returns as soon as they are received but please allow up to 3-5 business days for returns to be processed. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card statement. This varies depending on your payment provider
Iris & Wool is bound by Australian Consumer Affairs and applicable laws and regulations.
Any item considered faulty under these laws/regulations will either be fixed, replaced or refunded. The mode may depend on the circumstances (e.g. the nature of the 'fault').